Hello Jackie, what a clever post. Adele is a singer who I know little about, I should give a listen! Thanks for stopping by, have a great week. I hope to see you again soon.
Well of course you have to call people when you're in a world famous site, right?
How clever! How amazing to go to the Valley of the Kings!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Hello Jackie, what a clever post. Adele is a singer who I know little about, I should give a listen! Thanks for stopping by, have a great week. I hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteWell of course you have to call people when you're in a world famous site, right?
ReplyDeleteHow clever! How amazing to go to the Valley of the Kings!
ReplyDelete