Sunday, September 4, 2016

Roller Coaster

Tom the backroads traveller hosts FotoTunes


September 2016 - Toronto ON

Taken at the CNE. 






ROLLER COASTER - LUKE BRYAN

And we spent that week wide open
Upside down beside the ocean
I didn't know where it was goin'
Just tryin' to keep my heart on the tracks
I should've known that kind of feelin'
Would last longer than that week did
Blown away and barely breathin'
Sunday came and it was over
Now she's got me twisted
Like an old beach roller coaster

6 comments:

  1. Great photo against the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one mighty big ferris wheel, I remember riding the one at the top of the hill at the Falls years ago! Thanks for sharing at Foto Tunes, have a great week and please stop back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ferris wheels, so fun to get up high!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.