Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Finds


What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

This will be my first linky for this topic.


birds
Found at Read Handed


What Was Lost - Catherine O'Flynn
Found over at BookBound

Turn of Mind
Found at Pages of Julia


Found at Ian Rankin's website. I am going to see Ian Rankin being interviewed by George Stroumboulopoulos next week. I am a huge fan of Ian Rankin's books so I am very excited that he has a new book out.  Ian is in town for the International Festival of Authors.



Found at Russell Banks. Same comments as above, Russell Banks will also be interviewed with Ian Rankin at the same show. I am also a big fan having read Cloudsplitter, The Sweet Hereafter and Affliction.

1 comment:

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.