24 April 2025

Stratford ON

Since I am doing Throwback Thursday, I thought I would add labels to help anyone who may want to visit Toronto and/or Ontario!

Touring Toronto
Visiting Ontario - will include the county to make it easier to plan a visit.
Visiting PROVINCE
Visiting Canada



If I had to recommend one place for a summer visit to Ontario, it would be Stratford. Americans flock here in the summer for the theatre. The  calibre is outstanding.

Not to be confused with Stratford England!!





We always try to book at least 2 plays either over two days or an afternoon and evening. The town has everything one wants for a mini-vacation. 


We first went in 2002 to see My Fair Lady. The 2002 production of My Fair Lady at the Stratford Festival ran from May 4 to November 10, 2002, at the Festival Theatre. It starred Cynthia Dale as Eliza Doolittle and Colm Feore (later succeeded by Geraint Wyn Davies) as Professor Henry Higgins. 

I'm sure we went a few times between 2002 and 2017 but don't have any record.

Poster we bought at that performance still hangs on our wall!






Various collages over the years.






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Monday Mural

   I'm linking up at Monday Mural   May 2026 - Toronto ON  "Kisses" floral mural painted by street artist Bacon on the side of...