Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday Mural

I'm linking up at Monday Mural

August 2019 - Toronto ON

Found during a walk along Harbord. Harbord Village is nestled between the Annex and Little Italy and just west of the University of Toronto.

Caviar20 a pop-up, now closed.


There are many laneways in the neighbourhood.





A Birdo!




The Secret Garden by Emily Kouri


Shalak Attack - for more works click on the name in the tags/labels below the post. Looking a little faded, I showed it in 2016.


A new artist to me, MXP and dated 2004.


Another Shalak.


Shalak and Smoky, also known as Clandestinos.


This bear is painted on the west side of Bampot Bohemian House of Tea & Board Games which explains the floating tea cup above his head.





8 comments:

  1. ...fabulous, but never have garage doors looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous collection Jackie. My favourite is the teddy bear.Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of murals and graffiti. I especially enjoyed the one where the whole garage PLUS the fences at the side have continuous images.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply amazing garage doors and murals on walls. I've never been to Toronto, but I recognized the icon buildings immediately from watching TV shows filmed there. That may have been my favorite garage door. You found some incredible art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great collection of murals/wall art! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More art is my sentiment too. These are fun to see.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.