Cool way to decorate them!
...camouflage?
Someone is having too much fun with these satellite dishes. Love the art work.
Much better than a plane old satellite dish!
What a creative idea to decorate the satellite dishes. They look awesome, I love it!
Oh wow! What a great idea. And what an artistic RV park. I wish I could paint on mine. :)
It's true, any surface can host a mural. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
Cool way to decorate them!
ReplyDelete...camouflage?
ReplyDeleteSomeone is having too much fun with these satellite dishes. Love the art work.
ReplyDeleteMuch better than a plane old satellite dish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative idea to decorate the satellite dishes. They look awesome, I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What a great idea. And what an artistic RV park. I wish I could paint on mine. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's true, any surface can host a mural. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
ReplyDelete