A couple of weeks ago I posted street art from Tlaquepaque. This week I'll highlight some art we found in the many galleries around town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday Treasures
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
The Day Of The Dead painting is what really grabs my attention.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, whimsical, weird, adorable, funny ... those are only a few of the adjectives that came to mind as I read your post. What a delight it must have been to come across these amazing creations around every corner. Thanks for sharing your photos.
ReplyDeleteMy Saturday Snapshot post features hiking in Seattle.
What delightful pieces! I love looking at art...thanks for sharing your findings. Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT POST
ReplyDeleteSuch fun stuff! I can't pick a favorite!
ReplyDeleteSome of these works of art are very creative (and funny). It would be great to take a look at them. I will also like to see some of the artisans working on pieces. That is always a cool experience.
ReplyDelete