21 August 2015

Saturday Snapshot



August 2013 - Toronto ON

At the Toronto Zoo!



















9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great shots. Love the tiger shot, beautiful.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great zoo photos! I do love those close-ups. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the place well. The elephants are no longer there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness! I cringed when I saw the chains around the elephant's legs.

      Delete
    2. I love how close-up your pics are!

      Delete
  4. What lovely photos. The tiger is beautiful, but does have a bit of a look in his eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zoo is such a great place to play with the camera. The tiger shot is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you've snapped some brilliant close-ups. The tiger is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Eastern Europe and Balkans Unveiled CANCELLED

 October 2026  This is the river cruise that wasn't!! We knew about the low water levels and were aware that the ships would be used as ...