02 December 2011

Book Beginnings



Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Katy from A Few More Pages. Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.


I am reading Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez.
"The women arrive at the salon just before eight in the morning. If it were any other day, I'd still be in bed, trying to sink into a few more minutes of sleep."


I've just started this book and am enjoying it so far. It is a easy read and I suspect a fast read.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've seen this around other places. I've added this to my TBR list. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds intriguing...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Every Child Matters

 October 30 - National Day for Truth and Reconciliation The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is an annual federal statutory holiday...