that is actually a really neat photo, I like it.Anyhow, popped by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas,Gill
Oh fun! Great idea!
Definitely colorful. Very nice shot. The colors really pop against the black.
Great choice for color! I could have used some of those push pins for a project I was working on the other day.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
St John’s, Newfoundland, is perched at the very edge of North America. This is where the sun first rises at the start of each morning. This...
that is actually a really neat photo, I like it.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, popped by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas,
Gill
Oh fun! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely colorful. Very nice shot. The colors really pop against the black.
ReplyDeleteGreat choice for color! I could have used some of those push pins for a project I was working on the other day.
ReplyDelete