Monday, September 6, 2010

Recipes - Chocolate Cheesecake with Sour Cream Icing

I was reading some blogs yesterday and came across this recipes for Chocolate Cheesecake. I quickly checked that I had all the ingredients on hand (everything is closed as it is Labour Day).

I keep my cocoa in the Bailey's jar.

I hopped up and began making it. Using my handy iPad to follow the recipe which is now all set up on the island and even has 233 songs so far loaded on it as of yesterday!


As the site states this is the easiest cheesecake ever to make. I would suggest using a slightly larger pie plate as this ended up being almost filled to overflowing, plus the crust could have been spread a little thinner.
I also never quite use all the sugar they recommend.

Ready for the oven.



Out of the oven and iced - now to set in the fridge



Oh my! Can you spell delicious??? Even before we started dinner DH said can we just skip to dessert?/

1 comment:

  1. So honored to be included on your site - and we're thrilled you enjoyed the cheesecake. It's been a family favorite for years! Stay tuned for Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.