Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympic Mittens

We have a colleague from the States up here for 2 weeks on business. She mentioned that she wanted to get some Vancouver Olympic mittens to bring home. Seems they've become a hot item since Joe Biden was spotted wearing them.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v09yD-1DNYM
She also mentioned that they were selling for a $100 on Ebay. I looked and didn't seeany $100 mittens.
I said I'd go pick them up for her. She wanted 5 pairs and someone else wanted a pair. I headed to the Bay and picked up a total of 8 pairs. At $10 a pair they are a bargain.

2 comments:

  1. Love your header. Thanks for the follow, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. Pretty new to this blogging. But am bit of a geek!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.