Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Monthly Theme

November – FRIEND #CityDailyPhoto


My BFF and I holding a photo of us around 1965 and then in 2015! 50 years!

We lost touch for a while in the late 80s and 90s when life got too busy with careers and families but when I joined Facebook in June 2007 I searched for her.
She didn't have her maiden name in her profile at the time so my friend request asked if NNNNNN was her maiden name and she responded yes, and would you be an Irish girl by way of Montreal? And that was it.
We shared our life stories, good and bad, via email and then met up for dinner and it was like we were still those girls sharing confidences, laughs and tears.

We've also shared some amazing travels together, with and without our husbands.






3 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures! My oldest friendship is 50 years too. We met on our first day at secondary school aged 11.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.