That rink is huge! It must be beautiful when there are people using it; kind of like those old classic movies. Your city hall is huge; must conduct a lot of business in there, smiles. Our city hall is about the size of our city library.
It might be huge but the job they do is crap!!I have to admit I have never skated here, winter is not for me!!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
That rink is huge! It must be beautiful when there are people using it; kind of like those old classic movies. Your city hall is huge; must conduct a lot of business in there, smiles. Our city hall is about the size of our city library.
ReplyDeleteIt might be huge but the job they do is crap!!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit I have never skated here, winter is not for me!!