11 July 2025

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller


1. Starts with "B"
2. A Favorite
3. BRIDGE  - chosen by Tom

Starts with B (BIGGEST/SMALLEST/LONGEST/SHORTEST/OLDEST/FIRST/HIGHEST
/LOWEST)

BADWATER BASIN BELOW Death Valley CA


BUILD BETTER BOWL BAY St. Toronto



BRIDGE
 25 de Abril Bridge Lisbon Portugal
Taken from the plane




4 comments:

  1. ...BADWATER BASIN BELOW, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very long bridge Jackie. Have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bridge picture from the plane. Last picture I got from a plane was the International Date Line. A flight attendant new exactly where and when to find it. I'll try to remember it for my letter "I".

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Foto Tunes

  Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme. August 2013 - Yarmouth NS Mercury Blues Alan Jackson - Mercury Blues