27 January 2023

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller



1. Starts with "D"
2. A Favorite
3. DULL - chosen by Tom

Starts with D
DOGS DONKEYS Kerry Ireland


FAVOURITE
DOOR Elicser College St. Toronto



DULL
The weather, not the Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens! NSW Australia.





7 comments:

  1. The dog looks at ease with the donkeys, which is surprising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a team act, they have been doing it for years.

      Delete
  2. ...DOG and DONKEYS is great and I wish that Elicser would come to Rochester again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must look and see if Elicser has done anything new about town. I have seen him several times over the years.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see the dog and donkeys Jackie Have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dog and donkeys Jackie. HAve a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...