Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs. If your post is even vaguely foodie, feel free to grab the button and link up anytime over the weekend.You do not have to post on the weekend. Please link to your specific post, not your blog's home page.


Some menus we saw in Albuferia, Portugal in 2001.
I'm still looking for a recipe to try using dog welk, come to think of it, where would I find it to cook? And I do love "Kind of Lobster". And the crab? I'd rather order the non-edible kind.


9 comments:

  1. What a hoot. I was just listening to NPR (National Public Radio) and there's a committee to clean up the Chin-English, the signs that are created when one translate Chinese into English, such as "Toilet Disorganized".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'll post some that I took in China! They were a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really curious about the "kind of lobster", very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun sea foods to buy :-) I love sea foods though :-) Dropping by from last weeks FTF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cockles, hmm, I think I'll take mine warmed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cockles and Dog Welk, huh? I may pass....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I wonder if you chase the swimming crab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well some of those would definitely fit into the adventurous eating category! Of course, a lot seems to have been lost in translation too, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.