Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Salmon Running - Port Hope ON
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
What a great mural! So much detail, I hope it doesn't get painted over. Take care. Chel x
ReplyDeletewhile these massively long murals are a wonder to see, it is not easy for photographers, is it?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my Viewfinder Blog ... love the mural ... you did a good job of capturing it on the fly. We were in NOLA for two weeks (thru Easter weekend); if you'd like to see what we did; you'll find them on our Phaeton Journeys blog ... which documents our gypsy lifestyle aboard our motorhome. I'm going to look through your posts and see if I can find the photos you mentioned.
ReplyDeleteYou did a fabulous job on this drive-by!
ReplyDelete