Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weekend Cooking



Weekend Cooking is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs. If your post is even vaguely foodie, feel free to grab the button and link up anytime over the weekend.You do not have to post on the weekend. Please link to your specific post, not your blog's home page.



Grabbing a hot dog in the Borghese Gardens in Rome 2004


5 comments:

  1. Wish I could step right up and order one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be game for trying something from this place. I adore food trucks and street food. I'll try just about anything if it comes from a mobile "restaurant".

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has been thinking that Italy should be our next trip. This photo was perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on my bucket list ... love local cuisine and Italy is food heaven :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.