Friday, April 19, 2013

Sepia Saturday - April 20


Sepia Saturday


173 : Now this particular photograph is just plain odd. What on earth is going on here I can't begin to imagine. But we all have odd old photographs in our collections and here is your chance to feature them.


I am not sure why my uncle is dressed in this odd way!!! I am guessing this was a Christmas party but...
I can't determine if this is my aunt's apartment in Montreal or my mom's kitchen, I'm leaning towards my mom's because of the cookie jar!!









6 comments:

  1. Maybe Halloween, but you Mum did not get the image developed until Christmas used up the film??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little too early for a Tiny Tim "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" routine. But we can be grateful he made the odd-photo Sepia Saturday rounds. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying on someone's gifts? Don't suppose he knew he end up featured on a blog some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have both gone with similar photos this week and, interestingly enough, from about similar dates. United in oddness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think it was halloween. People don't usually dress up for Christmas unless it's as Santa.
    Fun post.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.