Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Recipe Box - Maple Glazed Salmon

I found this recipe at Canadian Living. We really enjoyed it.

I Back Pack Canada has a fun post with ten recipes using maple syrup. This is their image.

maple glazed salmon

Portion size 6

Ingredients
1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
4 tsp (18 mL) grainy mustard
4 tsp (18 mL) soy sauce
2 lb (907 g) salmon fillet, skinned


Preparation

In small bowl, combine maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce. Arrange salmon on foil- or parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet; spoon glaze over fish.

Bake in centre of 400°F (200°C) convection oven until fish flakes easily when tested, 8 to 10 minutes. Using 2 lifters, transfer to warmed serving platter.

Conventional oven: centre rack at 425°F (220°C) for 12 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I tried this recipe too and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine you could try that with any meat- I'm not a fan of seafood, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make this all the time, and put it on top of a salad with:

    * arugula
    * baked squash
    * green beans
    * toasted pecans
    * chevre

    Yummmmm....

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.