Sunday, January 13, 2013

52 Photos Project - Right Now


52 Photos Project

I am participating at 52 Photos. I am excited by these challenges.

This week's challenge is: RIGHT NOW
So our next photo prompt is about embracing and recognizing how each moment is a new one. It's a place we've never been, it's something we've never tried ... it's about attempting ~ beginning ~ savoring the right here and now. 

am savouring our first winter away from the snowy north.

It is strange and unfamiliar to be living in a rental condo without all my favourite "things" around me.
We have to be creative in the kitchen as we don't have all our fancy appliances to make cooking easy, so we improvise usually to good results. But I do miss my mixer...

It is a little chilly at the moment in Las Vegas. However to begin each morning with wide open blue skies and red mountains surrounding us is a new moment every morning.

Each evening we can watch those same mountains ablaze with colour as the sun sets.

Photos taken from our condo window

1 comment:

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.