Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Snapshot


 

Saturday Snapshots is hosted by Alyce at At Home With Books.




You are given your "passes" when you pay your admission.

 There is an additional optional exhibition on Area 51. I love anything to do with Area 51 ever since we visited it in 2005, which you can read about in this link.


Area 51 promo


It is a very good museum with excellent displays and depictions of the creation of the atom bomb and the history surrounding it. 





The exhibits showing Las Vegas during the time of the testing of the bomb was fascinating. 





13 comments:

  1. What an interesting place- great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. We've driven past Roswell but haven't had a chance to stop yet. Soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place to visit! That wine looks like a great addition to anyone's wine rack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat photos....thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Saturday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete

  5. I didn't know there was such a site. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I have to go! I can't believe my husband hasn't dragged us out there.
    By the way, I love your new graphic design. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun place to visit! I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, Area 51, always an interesting topic. This has prompted me check for episodes of the "Roswell" tv series on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be fun to see! I have some distant relatives that live in Nevada, one of whom worked out there at Nellis Base when I was in high school. She couldn't talk about what she did there, which made it even more mysterious and enticing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Intriguing idea to do a series on Atomics♫ Happy week-end♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not the sort of place I would ever have thought of visiting, but it does look interesting. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/GVIbC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never thought to visit those place, but I bet I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.