Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dreaming of France





The rules for this meme are: Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
Maybe we can all satisfy our yearnings for France, until we get there again.



Near the Eiffel Tower August 2012


5 comments:

  1. It seems every where you go in France there is a carousel. At La Bon Marche they had one in the children's department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kills me about France is that all of their food tastes better, and you feel better for eating it. Even grabbing a baguette from a sandwich stand -- the first time I did that I was 18, and it's still the best baguette sandwich I've ever had.

    I've been to France about six times, never for more than ten days, and every time I get back to Canada, all the food tastes absolutely awful for at least a month, until my palate converts back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a famous carousel, one I'd really love to see on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to see these pretty carousels in Paris ... they add so much ambiance to an area.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.