Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Finds - Books

FridayFinds (button: bringOntheInk)

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).


Standing in Another Man's Grave (Inspector Rebus, #18)Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)A Year of Biblical WomanhoodThe Truth of All Things

Standing in Another Man's Grave - Ian Rankin I'm so happy to see Rebus is back!
Rot and Ruin - Jonathan Maberry Book one of a new series and author to me.
A Year of Biblical Womanhood - Rachel Held Evans because I am sure I am going to totally agree with this book.
The Truth of all Things - Kieran Shields Also the first book in a series by an author that is new to me.


1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I recieved a copy of Rot & Ruin for christmas - I've yet to read it - but it looks great. ^.^
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower, I really appreciate it. :D
    Happy Reading. (:

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.