Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Finds

1. Starts with Y
2. Week's Favorite
3. Splash

The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.

Letter Y - Yulara Australia

March 2015 

Yulara is an isolated town in the Southern Region of the Northern Territory, Australia.

Sign is in kilometers.







Week's Favourite I bought myself some peonies this week and had fun photographing them.




SPLASH this new park is making quite a spash.





AROUND THE WORLD

  1. Alice Springs, Australia
  2. Bratislava, Slovakia
  3. Cartagena Columbia
  4. Delft The Netherlands
  5. Edinburgh Scotland
  6. Florence Italy
  7. Giverny France
  8. Hong Kong China
  9. Istanbul Turkey
  10. Jamaica
  11. Kalambaka Greece
  12. Lagos Portugal
  13. Melbourne Australia
  14. Normandy France
  15. Old Head Kinsale Ireland
  16. Prague Czech Republic
  17. Queenstown New Zealand
  18. Rudesheim Germany
  19. Singapore
  20. Tlaquepaque Mexico
  21. Ulrich Russia
  22. Vienna Austria
  23. Windsor England
  24. Xian China

11 comments:

  1. ...neat splash, I don't think that I could drive on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your "Roo" sign, haven't seen one since Tasmania. I liked driving on the wrong side of the road. Even in Saint Lucia and Barbados. Ayers Rock is a dream for me also, so far away from the rest. Perhaps on a cruise. Perhaps. I'm counting down to Day Zero.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't drive on the left, either. I would be very confused down there!
    What a beautiful peony. I wish that I could grow them here.
    I love the kangaroo crossing sign, very cool. :)
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new cover shot of the Via Rail locomotive! A kangaroo warning sign - I never saw one of those before, but it makes perfect sense. I would so love to visit Australia one day. Love the cute dog fountain - that's clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scenery from Australia is gorgeous. How fun to see a kangaroo crossing sign! Your image of the peony is wonderful. I love to play around photographing flowers. The fountain looks quite refreshing! Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to visit Australia some day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.