Monday, June 26, 2017

Foto Tunes Part 5

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.

I just found part 5 in my drafts folder!

I was cleaning up files on my external hard drive, actually making the files more meaningful to save time looking for stuff!

So it seems in 2009 I did a 365 daily photo challenge. The month of May was song titles. They made me smile so I thought I would use them over here. That would mean 31 songs for Mondays. So I will do 5 a week.

We traveled to China for some of that May.

Part 1 May 1 -6
Part 2 May 7 - 12
Part 3 May 13 - 18
Part 4 - May 19 - 24
Part 5 - May 25 - 31

This was fun looking back!


25 - King Of The Road


Somewhere in Toronto


26 - Walk Like An Egyptian


Museum subway station Toronto


27 - Love A Rainy Night


King St. Toronto


28 - These Boots Are made for Walking


My boots on King St.


29 - Summer In The City


King St Toronto


30 - Somewhere Over The Rainbow - favourite version ever!!


Over our house


31 - Stop In The Name of Love


King St Toronto
It was obvious I was working on King St. in 2009!


3 comments:

  1. ...Jackie, and in no particular order my favorite have to be... Stop In The Name of Love, Summer In The City and Somewhere Over The Rainbow - my favorite version too!! Thanks so much for sharing again this, please stop back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great and funny collection again, thanks for sharing.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.