Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Finds


1. Starts with A

2. Week's Favorite

3. Beginning


The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.


Friday Finds   ABC Wednesday



Letter A - last round I featured Toronto street signs. We are away for the winter, down south, so I am going to use random files from my archives.
I'm going to try to find cities/towns we've visited as the theme.
I will keep a running list at the bottom of the Friday post.

In 2015 we went to Australia. We had an overnight stay in Alice Springs to pick up a an auto to drive through the Outback. Click here to read about our stay.

Alice Springs and Australia - a double A!!


Week's Favourite

We did a lot of stuff over the last few weeks in the Orlando area. My favourite? Hard to choose but I would think it was the Morse Museum which has the largest collection of Tiffany stained glass.


Beginning
So it isn't a photo as such, but Saturday we are starting our drive west to Las Vegas. We have eight days to make the trip as we are out of our Florida timeshare on January 7 and don't check into our Vegas timeshare until the 15th.

So far we have confirmed two nights in Panama City Florida for the 7th and 8th.We will also be in San Antonio for 2 nights.



ALPHABET AROUND THE WORLD

  1. Alice Springs, Australia



7 comments:

  1. ...your favorite is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be quite a trip to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice that the sign tells you to drive on the left as you approaching a roundabout. Hopefully, by the time people see this sign, they have already figured out that they should be driving on the left?! Enjoy your road trip! I hope you get to see that cute little penguin! The stained glass is stunning - it looks like a real vine is incorporated into it. I would love to visit that museum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to locate that museum next time we're in the Orlando area. That looks so beautiful! My daughter loves "Alice Springs Chicken." It's a menu item at the Outback Steakhouses in our area. Enjoy your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Tiffany stained glass is stunning. Hope you had a good trip. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful trip! I hope you are not going to have bad weather. I know it's been unusually snowy down south right now. I love the image you shared for the week's favorite. It is quite beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.