Friday, June 16, 2017

My Town Shootout

My Town Shootout


Jun 16: Work - What does a typical day at work look like for you? Don't work? Share with us images of working people from your town.

I am very lucky, I am retired! When I worked I was always in technology on the banking side. I also almost always worked in the bustling downtown area.

Workers commuting at 7 AM into Toronto.


“Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.”  Well, not today, for this Canada Post truck.


GO commuter train.


Working for tips.


Making deliveries.


A couple of suits on their way to lunch.





Jun 23: Fields - Share with us your favorite fields in and around your town.


Jun 30: Around the house - What is your favorite thing to do or see around your home.

1 comment:

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.