Saturday, September 27, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday

    The rules are simple:

    1. Anyone can participate.
    2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
    3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
    4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
    5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
    6. Have fun

September 2014 - Toronto ON

My photos were taken this week.

Key - on Spadina





Triangle - across from the AGO




Favourite Word - BOOKS on Yonge St.



Celebration - taken at WOTS at Queen's Park.



Best - Spadina in Chinatown



6 comments:

  1. I've been in that book store on a couple of occasions, though it has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I love your triangle especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did fantastic on this hunt...good for you.
    My first time to play so hope you will come over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat set. You captured several (signs) that worked into these prompts perfectly. I see you also thought of my "triangle" idea and that's a pretty cool one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot of the book store. Book is a great word. What would we do without them?! Nice find for best.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.