Saturday, September 20, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday

    The rules are simple:

    1. Anyone can participate.
    2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
    3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
    4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
    5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
    6. Have fun

September 2014 - Toronto ON

My photos were taken on Sunday at the Roncesvalles Polish Festival.

Window - window dressing




Square - a square meal at the ERA Diner





 Picture in Picture 





Curve - a curvy shop sign



Pattern - patterned scarves for sale.







6 comments:

  1. Would that be window dressing or undressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun choices. I like Williams comment on the window shot.
    Neat mural for your picture in picture shot.
    I like the curvy writing and the pretty patterned scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and I love the colors in the last one with the scraves!!
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun collection of street photography shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a clever name for aa store in the first shot. Love the script in the frock shop sign and I want some of those lovely scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos. The scarves are beautiful! The first shot was unique. Nice finds for the prompts.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.