Friday, February 14, 2014

Sepia Saturday - Feb 15


Sepia Saturday

I'm posting at Sepia Saturday today. This week's challenge:

215 : A postcard of Glasgow - a busy and crowded scene

This is around 1950 in Dublin Ireland. My Dad is in the top row third from the left. I have no idea what this group represents nor who anyone else is. It looks like a sunny summer day and they are all quite casually dressed for the times. In most photos of my Dad around this time he always had a tie on. 
The man on the far left top row is extremely tall. I also wonder about the little boy. Is this photo celebrating something for the couple who appear to be in the centre?


1 comment:

  1. Nice photo, it indeed looks like a celebration of some kind.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.