Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Feb 23

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun

  1. See…Sea…or C
  2. Chair
  3. Symmetry
  4. Blanket
  5. Giggle

FEBRUARY 2014 - MAZATLAN MEXICO
I was going to skip this week as I didn't feel that great the last couple of days but then I thought I'll have look at what I did take this week.

SEE...SEA...C

I SEE the SEA of Cortez from our balcony.



CHAIR



SYMMETRY


BLANKET


GIGGLE I used this in another context last week on a different blog.



6 comments:

  1. I love your view from the balcony. I would like to experience that in person. Your giggle shot is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a chair?!?! how funny! i could giggle about that :) the view from your balcony is fantastic! oh how i love to be by the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chair made me laugh as well as the giggle shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined in. These are great. Love the chair, and that scene is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always show us a happy time, lots of giggles, and stunning shots as well!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.