Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feet First - Feb 1


Here's a fun new meme hosted by My Happy Place called Feet First.

Here's what you have to do…….on the 1st day of every month, get a shot of your feet planted firmly or floating in the air or lying on a beach or wherever your journey may find you on that given day.  Blog about it and what is happening in your life on that very day.  Then link back up here with me so we can all "travel the world" together.

It can be a single shot, a collage, a mosaic, or an overlay of sorts.  Whatever your heart desires on that given day.


February 2014 - Mazatlan Mexico

I wandered downstairs with my camera this morning and took this photo.


1 comment:

  1. Love this shot - if I wandered downstairs with my camera right now, they'd be planted in 2 foot of snow!!!

    Thanks for joining in - hope to see you back next month on the 1st!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.