Saturday, February 8, 2014

Scavenger hunt Sunday - Feb 9

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun


  1. Looking Up
  2. Light
  3. Favorite Mobile Device
  4. Outside
  5. Inside

February 2014 - Mazatlan Mexico


LOOKING UP - we took a walk on Sunday turning right out of the condo something we never do. We were going in to check out the Crowne Plaza when I took this.


LIGHT - I love these old lamps dotted around Mazatlan.




FAVOURITE MOBILE DEVICE
That would be my laptop as it rarely leaves my side. How else would I blog???


OUTSIDE - we visited the Hotel Machado in Mazatlan this week. This photo is outside on the balcony.


INSIDE - this is inside the Hotel Machado looking outside.


6 comments:

  1. These are all great but I really love your light and favorite mobile device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light is beautiful. I also like the last shot looking through the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That light fixture is just perfect. Very nice selection of images for this Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, but now I'm dizzy. :) The light - lamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the shot looking up. I'm certainly jealous of the warmth.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.