Friday, February 21, 2014

Saturday Snapshot Men About Town - Mazatlan Mexico


 

Saturday Snapshots is hosted by West Metro Mommy

February 2014 - Mazatlan Mexico


I'd love to be braver taking photos of people but it just seems so intrusive.

Here's some that we have taken of men around town working or relaxing.

Practicing his moves




Even a clown has to get home.






Standing guard


Heading to work hoping to sell some hammocks.


Turned his back when he saw the camera.


Flowers?


Security guard


Waiting for a ride.


Hands free delivery. Gotta love the dog!


The Iceman cometh!


Donuts delivered as you have your lunch.





4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way as you do about taking photos of people. I don't want to intrude! You did a great job of capturing men at work without getting in their faces. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a little scary to take photos of people, without them letting you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I'd love to take a vacation to Mexico! I love your photos and they make me want to go even more! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    I know what you mean about taking photos of people. I either try not to be very obvious, or just ask them if it's ok. Most say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto! I'm always intimidated of photographing strangers ... you never know if they are ticked or offended that you're clicking away! And asking can be intimidating too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.