Friday, October 4, 2013

Weekend Cooking - Disney Meal Plan


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

Our Disney dinner reservations were made by our travelling companions for our upcoming trip.
Breakfast and lunches do not require reservations.

Dining area with tables set for dinner at Chefs de France in France Pavilion at Epcot
Nov 22 - 7pm Chefs de France - Located within Epcot park, Les Chefs de France is a casual family restaurant serving nouvelle French cuisine.

Tropical-themed dining room of 'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort with fire pit in the background
Nov 23 11:20 am Character breakfast at Polynesian Feast family-style as Disney Friends visit with Guests, sign autographs and pose for photos. Breakfast selections include scrambled eggs, Island-style fried potatoes, Hawaiian pork sausages, smoked bacon and a variety of fresh fruits and breads.
Two couples enjoying beers with fish and chips at a table in front of Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
Nov 24 6:5 pm Rose and Crown pub (Epcot) 

Octagonal dining room with domed ceiling at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
Nov 25 7:00 pm Raglan Road Irish pub (downtown Disney) 

Restaurant with royal blue table clothes and white china in a window-filled white room
Nov 26 9:05 pm Narcoossee's Grand Floridan - slip away to this elegant waterfront retreat for exquisite seafood specialties and spectacular views of Seven Seas Lagoon. We will see the fireworks at 10 pm.

Buffet area at Tusker House Restaurant with food stations and an African-marketplace theme
Nov 27 6:25 pm Tusker House restaurant Animal Kingdom - at this colorful Harambe marketplace eatery, you’ll find a family-focused buffet brimming with African flavors. 


Covered patio of Portobello Country Italia Trattoria at Downtown Disney overlooking Village Lake
Nov 28 750 pm Portobello Country Italian Trattoria downtown Disney - delight in the purest flavors of Italy at this contemporary osteria, overlooking serene Lake Buena Vista Lagoon.

All images are from the Disney website.

12 comments:

  1. I'm speechless! The restaurants are simply beautiful and the variety of available food is astounding. I haven't been to Disney since about 1973, so I guess I'm really missing out.

    I understand the food is as good as the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never imagined there were so many restaurants in Disney. I love the seafood one and the marketplace one. Photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Disney a long time ago, and I still fondly recall our dinner "in France."

    ReplyDelete
  4. The restaurants are beautiful and there's so many different cultures to choose from.
    I only live about an hour from Disneyland, and have only been once. That's such a shame.
    Here's A Link To My WC Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea there were so many restaurants there. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The restaurants look quite nice.I hope their food selection is better than inside the theme park.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a wonderful dinner in France at Epcot, stayed at the Polynesian (loved the luau!), and dined at the Rose and Crown, too. You must be counting the days until your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Talk about eating well! I think I would like the seafood one the best but I would be happy to try any of them if I ever get to visit Disneyland again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard wonderful things about the Disney meal plan - and you have confirmed it! We hope to go again when our granddaughter is a bit older, perhaps in three years or so

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think food at Disney is the one thing we didn't truly take advantage of - I have no memory of it at all! Granted it has been 11 years, but still! Sounds like you have many memorable meals in store. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had no idea there were such dining options at Disney. I was under the impression that it was all fair type food. Thanks for correcting my mis-assumptions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most of the places you have chosen don't require a reservation for breakfast or lunch, but Tusker House is very popular. I'd make sure you don't need a reservation for that. I found you from Focused on the Magic. Have you been to Disney before in your travels?

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.