Saturday, October 19, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Oct 20


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun

  1. Watching
  2. Leafy
  3. First World Problem
  4. Still
  5. A Good Day

October 2013 - Toronto ON

Watching - along Lake Ontario



Leafy - walking along Lake Ontario




First World Problem - I have to admit I had to google this for an explanation First World Problems, also known as “White Whine,” are frustrations and complaints that are only experienced by privileged individuals in wealthy countries. It is typically used as a tongue-in-cheek comedic device to make light of trivial inconveniences. Problems from living in a wealthy, industrialized nation that third worlders would probably roll their eyes at.

I accidently stepped on my brand new lens hood the first day I used it. 



Still - along Lake Ontario



A Good Day - on a walk with my husband along Lake Ontario. Any day spent together is a good day.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! I admire the "Good day"...very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the lens hood, but I am impressed that you researched the prompt. I never would have thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. The Leafy shot is really pretty. Interesting bird in your still shot.
    How nice to spend a lovely time with your hubby.
    Thank you for clearing up what a 1st World Problem is. Guess I was off the mark on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great captures! Your leafy path looks inviting.
    Yikes for cracking your new lens!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.