Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dreaming of France



 The rules for this meme are: Please join this weekly meme. Grab a copy of the photo above and link back to An Accidental Blog. Share with the rest of us your passion for France. Did you read a good book set in France? See a movie? Take a photo in France? Have an adventure? Eat a fabulous meal or even just a pastry? Or if you're in France now, go ahead and lord it over the rest of us. We can take it.
Maybe we can all satisfy our yearnings for France, until we get there again.

October 2012 - Strasbourg France


3 comments:

  1. I love those window boxes! So flourishing and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I've never been to the Strasbourg region, I'm sure it's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture makes me hear French music. Wish I could just stand in that street. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.