Saturday, October 26, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Oct 27


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun

  1. Change
  2. Your Mood Today
  3. Dark
  4. Welcome
  5. Depth of Field

October 2013 - Toronto ON

I am using our photos taken last week at Black Creek village for this week's challenges.

Change 



Your Mood Today - happy in the sunshine with my buddy!



Dark 



Welcome 



Depth of Field 



6 comments:

  1. I very much like your interpretations for 'dark' and 'your mood today'. Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I especially love the bright red tree in change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can relate to your mood today, not maybe today, but sometimes! This looks like a very fun place to visit, and I have to thank you for always giving me the urge and gently push to play this game when I see your post first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were great. As always I love the changing colors of fall. Also I found your Dark shot fascinating and the DOF was really nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops I left off how fun "your mood" shot was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mood shot is great! I really like the effect of your dark photo with the image inside the door.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.