Saturday, October 5, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Oct 5


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun

  1. Something Colorful
  2. Light
  3. You
  4. In Motion
  5. Afternoon

October 2013 - Toronto ON

I took a walk along the lake this week and captured my scavenger hunt challenges.

Something Colorful - these daisies were growing wild.


Light - it was a warm afternoon and the city looked a little hazy but had light reflecting.



You - I prefer to remain in the shadows and shoot pictures of other people and things.


In Motion -  well the rower is in motion and the seagulls are not!

Afternoon - i spent my afternoon watching poeple spending their afternoon along the lake.


3 comments:

  1. Great set, I love the rower photo especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your IN MOTION shot is my favorite! I love the feeling of rowing & having strong arms. Makes me want to get on my rowing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great captures. I love the pretty purple flowers and the motion shot. It's interesting to see how many photographers don't like to be in front of the camera.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.