Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Recipe Box - Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad

My step-daughter recently served us a salad from Costco which was delicious.


Since I already had kale and brussels sprouts I made my own version.

2 cups finely shredded kale
2 cups finely shredded Brussels sprouts 
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup chopped feta
Sliced apple with skin
Cucumbers - drained


I made my own salad dressing. Again, use whatever you would like.

There are so many other things you could add, so just use whatever you have lying around.
Cranberries
Pears
Parmesan cheese 
Almonds
Pumpkin seeds



2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! How I wish my husband could eat kale but he has to be careful of the amount of Vitamin K he eats. What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.