Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weekend Cooking - Liverpool


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

British Isles Friday logo

And over at Joy's Book Blog for British Isles Friday.


May 2010 - Liverpool England

Taking a wander down Memory Lane today.

After checking into our hotel we wandered over to Albert Dock in Liverpool. We settled on The Pump House for a late lunch in the Dock's former pumphouse, originally built in 1870 it has been restored into a public house.

It is a very relaxed pub which gets quite crowded in the evening. We had a late lunch the first day and then returned for dinner the next day.



This was a trio of seafood shooters. Delicious and I am going to copy this presentation.




An Indian Sampler


Cheeseboard


Club Sandwich

5 comments:

  1. My mouth is actually watering looking at these pictures! I can't even pick a favorite because everything looks great. My only question is how does one get that a bite out of that club sandwich? It's enormous but looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry for a club sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun dinner. Cheers from Carole's Chatter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all looks so good. I'd have a hard time choosing one from that menu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I'm having UK withdrawal this weekend -- Yummmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.