The Humanity! No beer! Not sure I could go on....
I love these glasses. My Dad used to have a collection similar. Happy Thursday!
Or wine! What a wonderful subject for the letter Y.
WOW that's a big beer!
So many beers, so little time.
Love the post – I'll drink to it! - and great pics! Visiting from Alphabe-Thursday
Nice choice for the letter Y♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/yellow-zone/
Yeast the yearns for a good time, finds beer...Yet the Yin to beer's Yang, is in yesterday's pizza...Great post for the letter "Y", thanks for linking...A+
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
St John’s, Newfoundland, is perched at the very edge of North America. This is where the sun first rises at the start of each morning. This...
The Humanity! No beer! Not sure I could go on....
ReplyDeleteI love these glasses. My Dad used to have a collection similar. Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteOr wine! What a wonderful subject for the letter Y.
ReplyDeleteWOW that's a big beer!
ReplyDeleteSo many beers, so little time.
ReplyDeleteLove the post – I'll drink to it! - and great pics!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Alphabe-Thursday
Nice choice for the letter Y♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/yellow-zone/
ReplyDeleteYeast the yearns for a good time, finds beer...
ReplyDeleteYet the Yin to beer's Yang, is in yesterday's pizza...
Great post for the letter "Y", thanks for linking...
A+