Castle photos are timeless!
From Swiss Family Treehouse?
Great shot! From Swiss Family Treehouse?
I get a visceral reaction when I see "older" photos of the Magic Kingdom. I love it!
I just found a photo like this over the weekend taken from the same spot! Love the Castle and your Disney Side.
Great view from Swiss Family Treehouse! Those trees have all filled in now.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Castle photos are timeless!
ReplyDeleteFrom Swiss Family Treehouse?
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! From Swiss Family Treehouse?
ReplyDeleteI get a visceral reaction when I see "older" photos of the Magic Kingdom. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI just found a photo like this over the weekend taken from the same spot! Love the Castle and your Disney Side.
ReplyDeleteGreat view from Swiss Family Treehouse! Those trees have all filled in now.
ReplyDelete