Thursday, August 17, 2017

Friday Finds

Starts with G
2 Candy
3 Latch
The first will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second and third will be different each time.
Hosted by Friday Finds and this is V4 or round 4!!!

Also playing along at ABC Wednesday



Eh to Zed


For this round of the alphabet I am going to celebrate Canada's 150 birthday by showcasing towns across the county.
To date I've been in the Maritimes with my letters. For the letter E we went to Ontario. F we were back in the Maritimes. With G we're going into Ontario.


GANANOQUE (GAN-ə-NOK-way) the town had a population of 5,194 year-round residents in the Canada 2011 Census, as well as summer residents sometimes referred to as "Islanders" because of the Thousand Islands in the Saint Lawrence River, Gananoque's most important tourist attraction.



CANDY
December 2016 Universal Studios Honeyduke's Harry Potter


LATCH
OK I spent ages looking for a latch photo until I finally remembered I had a collection of latchkeys!



6 comments:

  1. ...now say GAN-ə-NOK-way fast ten times! Sweet candy! Latch was tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice Latchkey collection. I have old keys around also, but it isn't really a collection. Thank you for telling Ontario and it's "G Town."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been quite awhile since I've last passed through that town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the keys and those candy are huge. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candy looks quite festive. Love the collection of old keys! Perfect for the prompt. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I apologize for being so late in visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be so late visiting - but at least I did visit eventually. I love your collection of latch keys - they are all so unique and they make one think about what they must have originally unlocked. I think I'll skip the candy and go straight for the Harry Potter chocolate frogs instead. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.