Monday, August 18, 2014

Song-ography Aug 19




You'll Shoot Your Eye Out 

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac


October 2008 - Mt. Baker Washington


I took my love and took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Till the landslide brought me down











Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?


I take my love, take it down
I climb a mountain and turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Will the landslide bring you down
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Will the landslide bring you down, oh, oh
The landslide bring you down


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shots. Mt. Baker's an amazing mountain. I'd love to have a go at it someday.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.