Friday, July 22, 2011

Recipes To Try

Chocolate cream cheese bars from 33 Shades of Green. I just happen to have everything I need in the house so these may get made shortly!
Smores cupcakes OMG to die for!!
Lemon blueberry yogurt cake
How good is this?? Crockpot carrot cake!

Koftas - I've been trying to find my recipe.
Beef dip sandwiches
Pork meatball banh mi another winner from Brenda over at her Canadian Kitchen.
Hawaiian pork chops

I was watching daytime TV (now that I'm home!!) and came across Rocco touting his new cookbook. I became intrigued when he said most of his recipes are really low in calories.
Flash Fried Finger Lickin Chicken

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another shout-out Jake! I'm actually making them again today, they were so good!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.