Monday, July 25, 2011

My Recipe Box - Sweet and Sour Stir Fry

DH wanted a stir fry last night, not one of my favourites to make. I like them in a restaurant but never seem to get a tasty sauce/gravy at home.
Also I was spoiled once we went to China and had the best ever meals there.

All photos are my property






We had a top sirloin in the freezer, green peppers, onions and rice.
I found this recipe online and adapted it. It was not bad, I would use it again and perhaps add a little more soy and some Dijon mustard along with the yellow mustard.
Ingredients:


  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup yellow mustard
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • Hot sauce to taste
Simply mix everything together and when your main ingredients are cooked pour this into the wok or pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.