Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Finds

  1. Starts with P
  2. Week's Favorite
  3. Foot, feet
The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.

Friday Finds ABC Wednesday


Letter P - I'm going to try to find cities/towns we've visited as the theme. I am excluding Canada and the US for this round.
I will keep a running list at the bottom of the Friday post.

Prague Czech Republic







A bonus P!




WEEK'S FAVOURITE didn't take many/any photos this week. BUT I got my new phone (a month without one!!) so this is the first photo I took when I got it! LOL






FOOT/FEET Mazatlan Mexico February 2017



3 comments:

  1. Prague is a place I would love to see for myself someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prague looks wonderful. A bonus P is interesting to say the least. Nice shopping list. Nice pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prague is a nice town. I don't femember much about. It though but I remember the clock. Your bonus "P" was a surprise. And finally, those four feet might win my contest.
    ..

    ReplyDelete